Guest host Nick Huizenga interviews Phil Valentine, the producer of the 2012 documentary An Inconsistent Truth, which critiques Al Gore’s 2006 film An Inconvenient Truth. Valentine says Americans have been bamboozled about global warming – and that there are many scientists who disagree with Gore but are afraid to speak out.
Gore’s documentary won two Oscars, was widely acclaimed at film festivals, and was the darling of the mainstream media. But seven years after that film exited theaters, how have his predictions panned out? Valentine says pretty much everything Gore said has been proven to be wrong.
An increase in the hurricane rate? It hasn’t happened. Ice melting? In some places, it’s actually increasing.
Valentine also tells us:
- Why he thinks the tide is turning on the global warming debate.
- What needs to happen for more non-conforming scientists to speak their mind.
- The truth about the sea levels and the global warming science.
- Gore’s real motivation in promoting the film.
- The biggest weaknesses in Gore’s documentary.