Hosts Bill Heid and Brian Brawdy sit down together in the studio to talk about Independence Day and the foundation that was used to create a platform that drove the Constitution and the original laws that formed our freedoms. I’ll give you a hint, the platform was not based on tyranny, but instead on beliefs and faith. They were principles to guide us to a happy and successful life. Where has this all gone?
Heid and Brawdy take us through the history behind the driving forces of the American Revolution. In teaching us some history they encourage listeners to teach their children the good and the bad that comes with this profound holiday and celebration. They encourage everyone not to dive right into the BBQ and fireworks, but to take a moment to recall the price that was paid for our American Liberties.
All of this links directly back to Heid’s Independence Day article //www.offthegridnews.com/2013/07/04/liberty-for-all/
Listen to the history behind Independence Day and the importance of instructing our youth the true meaning behind the Fourth of July and the price that was paid for our freedoms.
- How celebrating Independence Day has changed over the years
- The importance of the history behind the events that led to the American Revolution
- Heid provides his argument for why he believes Alex Jones’ quote “The answer to 1984 is 1776.”
- A review of the cost of our American Civil Liberties and why we should continue to fight for them
- An overview of how far the current political structures have distanced Christianity from the Constitution
- And more…