We’ve been warning you about the coming food supply crisis and the future is here…on today’s ‘Off the Grid Radio’, Bill Heid and Brian Brawdy explain how Hugo Chavez has taken over his country’s food supply and how we can learn from it.View Text Transcription
- The best kind of food to buy right now, while it’s still cheap.
- What the recent Chinese currency revaluation really means (and it’s not to help with the US deficit!).
- What should be on your short-term ‘to do’ list.
- Why you must have a retreat to go if things get really bad…and where Bill Heid and his family will go.
- What it might look like if an Iceland-style currency failure happens here.
- How to find alternative investment options so you’re protected if and when the collapse arrives.
- Why you might want to setup a bank account outside the US.