Despite many liberal critics trying to silence it, Dinesh D’Souza’s movie “America” is still going strong, and on this week’s Off The Grid Radio we talk to D’Souza himself, who gives us an honest, anything-but politically correct view of US history, President Obama, and the nation’s future.
“America: Imagine The World Without Her” is heading into its fourth weekend of nationwide release and has climbed to No. 7 in gross all-time among political documentaries. Critics hate it – it has a rating of 11 out of 100 at RottenTomatoes.com – but moviegoers love it, having given it an A+ score in exit surveys.
- Why even Obama’s supporters – Carter and Clinton among them — don’t want to go where he is leading America.
- What the cultural elites always get wrong about American history and hot-button topics such as immigration and the 19th-century removal of the Native Americans.
- How the Left outmaneuvered the Right in taking control of school textbooks — and the culture in general – and how the Right is fighting the wrong battles.
- How The French Revolution was radically different from the American Revolution – and why that matters in how we view the world.
- Why we should care that many of Obama’s mentors and heroes were radical leftists.
- What truly makes America great and unique, and what the world would be like without the USA.
- Why Costco tried pulling his companion “America” book.
D’Souza gives us a history lesson and a no-holds-barred look at modern-day America in a way that only he can.
Join us as we talk to one of the nation’s top authors and pundits as he tells us if there is any hope for America.