For years scientists and government officials have told us the earth is warming, and the mainstream media has fallen in line, castigating and even laughing at anyone who suggests otherwise.
But there’s a growing body of thought that the general wisdom is not only wrong, but embarrassingly so – and that the earth is getting colder.
In fact, one prominent scientist says Earth is on the front edge of a 30-year cold trend that could have a major impact on our food supply and survival, making summers cooler and winters almost unbearable.
His name is John L. Casey, and he’s the guest on this week’s edition of Off The Grid Radio. His new book, “Dark Winter: How The Sun Is Causing A 30-Year Cold Spell,” flips everything you’ve heard about global warming on its head.
A former NASA consultant and White House advisor, Casey tells us:
- How 30 years of colder weather could devastate America’s crops.
- Why weather patterns from 200 years ago can help predict weather for the coming decades.
- Whether he believes we’re on the verge of a small ice age.
- How the 1645 freezing of the London Thames River could give us hints of what is to come.
- Why severe earthquakes and volcanoes could follow the cold trend.
Casey also tells us how we can prepare. Don’t miss this amazing episode of Off The Grid Radio that will make you question everything you’ve been told about one of the most controversial topics of the day.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 24:52 — 28.5MB)