If you’re planting a survival garden this year, this could be one of the most helpful things you do.
It’s a well-known fact that America’s soil no longer delivers the nutrients most vegetables need. You can blame modern farming, backyard overplanting, or even your local soil conditions. The fact of the matter is that each crop season offers your plants and your family less nutrition than before. On one level, you already know your soil needs a boost. You add water and then you mulch.
You put down strong doses of mass-market chemical fertilizers to bolster weak plants and skimpy blossoms. And you watch, wait, and hope your garden turns out as you planned. And, as you might expect, inherent problems with the soil mean lots of disappointment at harvest time.
A Healthy Survival Garden Might Be An Illusion
A basket full of fresh garden produce ought to be the picture of healthful living. However, that healthy garden is just an illusion for many modern green thumbs.
Over the last several decades, critical soil nutrients have been used up faster than they’ve been replenished all across the country. The soil that’s left can’t deliver the vitamin power your plants need to grow genuinely healthy vegetables and greens. You see it easily in puny plants and stunted vegetables. Nevertheless, the hard science is even worse than what you can see with your naked eye:
• Trace minerals in soil diminished by up to 76% between 1940 and 1991. Government studies compiled this data, which was published by the Journal of Complementary Medicine.
• 43 crops lost massive amounts of protein, calcium, phosphorous, iron, riboflavin and ascorbic acid between 1950 and 1999. This information is according to the Journal of the American College of Nutrition.
• Changing climates across the country have altered planting cycles, so much so that in 2012 the USDA had to update its spring planting guidelines. Notwithstanding, the longer growing season means your garden has to give more each year, increasing depletion rates.
As a result, over the last 100 years, the nutritional value of garden produce has plummeted by as much as 85% in some areas. Due to soil depletion, even a balanced diet full of garden foods doesn’t give you all the vitamins and nutrients you need to be healthy. You can stack your plants high with vegetables… stuff salad down your kids’ throats like crazy… but it won’t do any good. Despite what you think you are eating, you are munching away at foods that contain no real nutritional value. They may fill you up temporarily, but these poor plants no longer have the power to nourish your body. It doesn’t matter how pretty they look on your plate.
There is a clear disconnect between the nutrition you think your vegetables and greens deliver and what your body actually receives. This discrepancy contributes to a whole host of health problems. Vitamin deficiencies are serious business, causing everything from chronic fatigue and inflammation to memory loss. Mainstream doctors push “better nutrition” as a way to fix these kinds of problems. Still, how can you eat better when the food on your plate isn’t what you think? No wonder the nutraceutical market has grown to $87 billion in annual sales. Americans are trying to make up for what their food lacks by purchasing more and more!
You can live that life – choking down expensive pills day after day in an attempt to stay healthy – or you can fight back against poor soil and nutritionally worthless plants. For less than $30, you can give your whole survival garden a “vitamin shot” as it grows. This catalyst will replenish your garden soil and put nutrition back into your diet.
A Superfood For PlantsThe name of this superfood “vitamin shot” is ProtoGrow, an all-natural multivitamin for plants. It works as the ultimate supplement for anyone who wants better growth, bigger produce, and plants that have the nutritional value they should.
• ProtoGrow is 100% natural and safe, made from North Atlantic fish emulsion and sea kelp – absolutely no harsh artificial chemicals included!
• Mixed with water and applied directly, ProtoGrow adds iron, magnesium, potassium, calcium, phosphorous, boron, quercetin, lycopene, and other critical minerals and micro-nutrients back into the soil
• Plants perk up after the first application, growing noticeably more robust and colorful as they drink in a full range of essential nutrients
• A healthier diet allows each plant to reach its full potential, giving you larger sizes and higher yields
Just like you, your plants are what they eat. In nutrient-poor soil, they will struggle to thrive and grow. What does come out of your survival garden is the puny product of a long struggle to find enough to eat. When your plants do get the nutrition they need, the results will be a night-and-day difference in size and quality.
Nutrient-Rich Results That Produce Delicious Tasing Vegetables
The real beneficiary of all this nutrition isn’t your garden, of course – it’s you! When your plants are well fed, they grow up into delicious, nutrient-dense greens. These veggies will taste just as good as they look. ProtoGrow will give you a magazine spread garden regarding plant size and color. Nevertheless, the envy of your neighbors is nothing compared to the reality of having something good on your dinner table night after night.
There’s a deep satisfaction to eating food you’ve grown yourself – especially when it’s healthy food that’s packed with flavor and nutrition. ProtoGrow will have you going back to your garden for seconds and maybe even thirds. It’ll also have you looking forward to eating your quality canned goods this winter. Don’t let your garden starve – and don’t deprive yourself of wholesome, all-natural nutrition. Feed your plants the superfood they need so you and your family can get the nutrients you need from your backyard. ProtoGrow is currently on sale at the Grow Like Crazy website.